Prompt Payment Code
We have signed up to the Government's Prompt Payment Code.
There are currently 1,791 other companies that have signed up to the Code. This reaffirms our commitment to operating fair and transparent payment processes, in keeping with our position as a leading UK company.
Under the Code we have undertaken to do the following.
1. Pay Suppliers on Time
- Within the terms agreed at the outset of the contract
- Without attempting to change payment terms retrospectively
- Without changing practice on length of payment for smaller companies on unreasonable grounds
2. Give Clear Guidance to Suppliers
- Provide suppliers with clear and easily accessible guidance on payment procedures
- Ensure there is a system for dealing with complaints and disputes which is communicated to suppliers
- Advising them promptly if there is any reason why an invoice will not be paid to the agreed terms
3. Encourage Good Practice
- By requesting that lead suppliers encourage adoption of the Code throughout their own supply chains
More details about the Code can be found at: www.promptpaymentcode.org.uk
Our compliance with the Code will be monitored by the Government. To ensure that we comply with the principles above we will be assessed on a twice yearly basis.