- Housebuilder Awards 2020: Barratt Developments have won the Large Housebuilder of the Year for the third time in five years, an unprecedented achievement. We were also highly commended in the Sustainable Housebuilder of the Year category. Our Southern Counties division were awarded the Best Refurbishment Project for the White Building at Chapel Gate, Basingstoke.
- NHBC Pride in the Job campaign 2020: 92 of our Site Managers have won 2020 NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards.
- HBF Customer Satisfaction Survey 2020: Barratt Group is the only major national housebuilder to retain a 5 Star rating for the eleventh consecutive year.
- Housebuilder of the Year at the WhatHouse? Awards 2019
- Evening Standard New Homes Award 2019: Winner of Home or Development of Outstanding Architectural Merit for Blackfriars Circus in Southwark, and Winner of Best Family Home for The White House at Kidderpore Green in Hampstead.
- 2018 Next Generation Gold Award: Barratt Developments awarded Gold making us the top national housebuilder.
- Management Today Britain's Most Admired Companies Award 2018: Britain's Most Admired Housebuilder.
Our site managers have won 92 Pride in the Job awards!
92 of our Site Managers have won 2020 NHBC Pride in the Job Quality Awards, with 32 going on to win Seals of Excellence and 7 winning regional awards.
This is the sixteenth year in a row that our site managers have picked up more awards than any other housebuilder.
Pride in the Job is the only UK-wide competition dedicated to recognising site managers who achieve the highest standards in housebuilding, with winners selected from more than 16,000 site managers working on sites registered with the NHBC. One of the four priorities we've set as a business is Leading Construction - a commitment to delivering the highest quality homes and focusing on excellence across all aspects of our construction activity. Our 92 winning site managers are great examples of this priority in action.
RBLI partnership wins Charity Times Award
We recently marked our two-year partnership supporting Armed Forces veterans by landing the Corporate National Partnership Champion title at the 2020 Charity Times Awards. The award recognises the active involvement of a commercial company directly through a partnership with a UK registered charity which has had a quantifiable positive impact on the charity's work.
We first joined forces with the RBLI in 2018 when we donated £750,000 to RBLI's Centenary Village development, which will see the military charity support hundreds of veterans every year for the next century through a range of family housing, assisted living accommodation, and specially adapted flats for vulnerable veterans and their families.